Executive Assistant - Part-Time Contract to Hire
10-40 hours per week to begin. If everything works out we will talk about switching over to a permanent position.
An employee will get a company car to drive for business, great benefits, tax advice and more.
Lots of perks and bonuses depending on performance.
Looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, hard-working, trustworthy, dependable person to be my next Executive Assistant. You will further your business skills and enhance your technical acuity like no other. We are fun, hard-working and driven people. You will work directly with the owner of the company and be working across four companies all owned by the owner.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Social Media and willing to learn in-depth: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- Responsible for blogging and the different blogging platforms. You will help with updating and promoting blogs.
- You will help with promoting products and services online.
- You will help with customer service and being a single point of contact for customer needs.
- I own several businesses including a vacation rental company. You will be responsible for coordinating with tenants.
- Condo maintenance, staging and cleaning will be involved.
- Grocery shopping, care-taking, cooking will be involved.
- Running errands, helping with event preparation and attending events will be involved.
- You will need to know Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Power Point
- You will do book editing and proof-reading.
- You will work on my affiliate programs like Ebay, Amazon, Commission Junction.
- Be able to work 6:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday and weekends when necessary.
- You are detail oriented and write everything down.
- You will be interacting with the me often.
What's in it for you:
- I will show you how to run your own business.
- I will show you how to do your taxes and all of the tips and tricks I've learned over 20 years.
- You will learn the latest social media, programming and technology skills.
- You will have first-hand insight into how multiple businesses run and what it takes to succeed.
- You will learn about real-estate, buying, selling and renting.
- You have reliable transportation.
- You are highly-available and reliable.
- You are computer proficient and want to learn more.
- You have worked with Microsoft Office and Social Media.
- Any programming experience is A+
- Any professional massage schooling and experience is A+ (I own a massage company as well)
- Must be self-motivated with strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize work, be detail oriented and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to multi-task and handle many things at once.
New Business Development Manager - Telecommute or In-Office Contract to Hire
We are currently seeking a part-time or full-time new business developement manager with great connections to help us find new business opportunities for our software development and Azure consulting services. This is a contract to permanenet position that is commission-based. We have a generous compensation program that will allow you to begin making money immediately.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for sales and marketing.
- Responsible for establishing long-term relationships with companies for local and telecommute work.
- Responsible for creating and tracking down leads.
- Setting up contracts for development and cloud computing services.
- Being a single point of contact for our customers.
- Customer relations and customer service.
- Prior experience cold-calling.
- Knowledge of software development and cloud computing.
- Ability to multi-task
- Hard-working and dependable.
- Microsoft Software Stack, Technologies and Services is helpful.
Inquire within for more information.